Creating the correct property on Google Analytics requires you to to:
- Click the gear icon/the "Admin" menu item on the bottom left
- Click the blue "Create Property" button in the top of the middle column
- Choose "Web" at the top of the screen, not Apps or Apps + Web
- Scroll down and click "Continue"
- For "Website Name" type "SimplyE" or a variant that will indicate to your team the data you'll be collecting
- For "Website URL" it should be the URL of your circulation manager, which you can get from your hosting provider
- Click "Create"