Command Line (Version 2.2.9 or earlier):
- Log into the
circ-webappcontainer's host instance
- Enter the container:
sudo docker exec -it circ-webapp /bin/bash
- Activate the Python virtual environment:
- Run the script to reset the user's activations (substitute the actual user barcode for the bracketed placeholder):
bin/repair/adobe_account_id_reset --delete LIBRARY SHORT NAME PATRON IDENTIFIER
- Review any output for issues
- To finish, deactivate the virtual environment:
- Exit the container:
Admin Interface (Version 2.2.10 and later):
- After logging in to the admin interface, select the library of the affected patron.
- Click "Patrons"
- Enter the patron's identifier in the "Identifier" box.
- Click "Submit" to look up the patron.
- Follow the instructions (this includes notifying the patron of what will happen and explaining the cleanup they'll have to do on their side–see below)
- Check the box "Patron has been informed about this change"
- Click the button "Reset Adobe ID"